Friday, September 16, 2011

New hobbies

So after having some conversations with Blake and others it has been established that I need a hobby and need to learn how to have a little fun and do something for myself that I enjoy. So in saying this I have started to try new things that interest me. Thanks to my brother's girlfriend I have been looking on Pintrest and I have found some real inspiring things to pursue. I have always loved arts and crafts so this gives me lots of new ideas to try. But what I have been doing lately is a little photography. So far I LOVE IT! Kennedy and I have had lots of fun playing together while I shoot some photos. Then I enjoy editing with Photoshop and being able to get creative and artistic with the photos. Here are some examples of what I have done so far. I have more raw images to edit that I am excited about and I will upload them as they are done. Here's what I have so far:











I can't wait to finish some more! Also, Kennedy has picked up a new interest... the piano. She loves playing on her little play piano but loves playing the big piano at Gramma and Pa's house and this is a video her babysitter took of her playing at her house when she kept her.

I can't wait to see if she stays interested in the piano because she does take her time to pick out notes and think about what she is doing. I love watching her have fun. Well, it is lunch time now and I need to go. I think we are going to have some Disney Princess Chicken Noodle Soup! Yum Yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment